90-Days Return / Exchange Policy
Below are the detailed instructions on how to process a return or exchange. The policy begins from the date of purchase. Please see whether either of these pertain to you and if your order is covered by our 90 Return Policy.
The following reasons are covered by our 90-day FULL COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy.
1. We sent the wrong order or item(s), you received any broken items, or the quality of the products you received is poor/defective.
2. You received the incorrect photo charm. If the picture’s appearance is different from the photo provided to IMAKALE.
3. Paint is chipping, crystals are falling off, etc. (We will only replace the item(s) or exchange them for item(s) of equal or lesser value.)
The following reasons are NOT covered by our 90 day return policy, and we are not liable for these issues.
1. Products are exposed to corrosive substances, or chemicals. Exposure to harsh chemicals can alter the appearance of your IMAKALE product. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, Liquid Silver Polish, Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas. Oxidized silver is easily damaged.
2. Products are damaged by misuse, mishandling, or poor maintenance.
3. Silver pieces are tarnished by oxidation and overtime they may appear black. To fix this, please clean the item with a silver polishing cloth to return the item to its original state.
To request a return, please contact our customer service team. One of our representatives will then reply to you via email with instructions. If you require assistance, please contact us:https://www.messenger.com/t/npid666
Upon acceptance of your return, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
Customers are able to cancel or change their order for free within 24 hours of purchasing. Please note that all canceled or changed orders of personalized items have a 30% restocking fee after 24 hours..
IMAKALE reserves the right to void refund/return items that show signs of modification, abuse, or damage beyond "normal wear,” as deemed by our jewelry professionals.